My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Q. Which shipping method should I choose?
A. There are a few choices…let’s explore:
1. U.S. Postal Service Priority Flat Rate is an affordable and fairly reliable method of shipping and provides tracking information and insurance for U.S. locations. In most cases, if you are in the U.S. and ordering one garment, our $15.00 Priority Flat Rate option is best.
Please note: The estimated time you see offered for priority delivery is just that; an ESTIMATE, made by the post office, based on your postal region. We normally ship within 24-48 hours (see below) but you must add to that the days the post office may take to deliver. We are not responsible for the time it takes to deliver your package once it leaves our building.
2. U.S. Postal Service Priority is currently the only choice for International shipping. You may purchase additional insurance, however, Priority Mail does NOT provide tracking once the package has entered or cleared customs.
Please note: Priority Mail fees do NOT include customs fees. Your country’s customs department may require additional fees.
3. Order $150+ in product and receive FREE shipping! The shipping method will be up to SparkleSkirts® shipping department; either USPS Priority or UPS.
Please note: The postal service will NOT replace your order if their records show that the package was delivered. Make sure you have a secure place for your package delivery and be aware of addresses in your area that may be easily confused with yours.
4. UPS Guaranteed Delivery: Especially important if you are spending largely, has ordered a rare item and/or need your package on time! UPS has the best tracking, best insurance, very low incidents reported and can often beat USPS on price!
Please note: Watch for our new UPS Portal Program, which will ship International, insure, track AND include your pre-paid customs fees!
Q. How quickly can I expect my package?
A. Shipping is a two-step process:
Q. Are there any other delivery options?
A. Two possible choices:
Going to a race expo? Although we cannot offer general expo pick-up because of space constraints and limited staff, we can sometimes make up for lost time or accommodate long-distance travelers. Please contact our Customer Service Department if you’ve run into an emergency situation! mailto:CustomerService@Bolderathleticwear.com
Delivery to your hotel: Are your travel plans too close to a possible delivery from the postal carrier? We can ship directly to your destination hotel! Many details to cover, however, so please contact our Customer Service Department for assistance. CustomerService@Bolderathleticwear.com
Q. How can I return a product?
A. Two ways:
1. Wrong size or style is chosen. If you discover that you chose the wrong size or don’t like the style you ordered, package the garment carefully (with its hangtag intact and with the receipt) and return to SparkleSkirts® within 60 days of purchase. Please use a new priority bag or box. (Shipping bags and boxes are not meant to be re-used; the post office may not accept your parcel if it is in a used bag or box).
6810 New Tampa Highway Suite 100
Lakeland, FL 33815
Once we receive your package and inspect the garment, we will refund to your method of payment (for the price of the garment only) as quickly as possible.
Please note: For refund;
2. Our mistake? We do get crazy busy! Did we ship you the wrong garment? Is there a boo-boo in the construction of your garment? Contact our Customer Service Department so we can assist you pronto! CustomerService@Bolderathleticwear.com
Q. What guarantees are offered?
A. For quality: We offer a 60-day return policy. We are not responsible for returns or exchanges if the wrong size or style is ordered. Please try on your garment upon receipt and be sure to leave the hangtag intact until you are certain you want to keep the item. You may only return undamaged, unworn, unwashed, clean, pet-free, non-sale and smoke-free items. The returned garment must be in sellable condition.
If your garment appears defective, please contact our Customer Service Department as quickly as possible so we can assist you.
Please note: See return policy section for questions about returns.
For fit: We guarantee that as long as you have chosen the correct size (based on our sizing charts or by being fitted by a Bolder Athletic Wear professional) your undershorts will not ride up!
Please note: In some cases, fit adjustments may need to be made. Please contact our Customer Service Department if you are having fitting issues, as we offer services to help customize your fit. It is important that the legs fit correctly in your undershorts to prevent ride-up. Our mission is to help keep you comfortable!